Bible Study Evangelista - Unexpected Unleashed Q & A

We interrupt our current Fruit of the Spirit series to bring you special programming. The audio below is a Q & A interview I did this week with a group of women in California who are working through my book, Unleashed. I did this hour-long GoToMeeting webinar with them in anticipation of our event together in June. I found their questions to be insightful; I had to really think about my answers, because it was clear they had really thought out the specifics of the questions. So of course, I knew you’d want to listen in… Come On Over to Instagram and Introduce Yourself! Support this Podcast and the Breadbox Media network with your Premium Membership and unlock your deals today! https://www.breadboxmedia.com/sonjasupport.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bible Study Evangelista - Between Kadesh and Bered

Bible Study Evangelista - Desert Ways

Bible Study Evangelista - Episode 1: Known By Our Fruit